Mark’s Tasty Turkey Melt
- One French Baguette
- Generous Turkey Slices
- Salad Leaves
- Blue Brie (or Cheese of choice)
- Mustard and Mayo (or Cranberry Sauce if you still have some to use up)
- Sliced Tomato
- Cook the fries according to instructions, I gave these French fries a good dusting with piri piri seasoning to add a touch of spice.
- Cut the baguette into an appropriate size to accommodate your turkey slices and cut down the middle.
- On the bottom half, lay your turkey slices and top with slices of the cheese.
- When the fries are nearly done place the baguettes onto a baking tray and place into the oven until the cheese melts.
- Plate up the fries, remove the baguettes from the oven and top with salad of your choice.
- On the top part of the baguette, slather with a mix of mayo and mustard (or cranberry sauce), and place on the tomatoes and place this onto the bottom portion of the baguette and enjoy!
Mark says: “This is a quick and easy supper idea, a back to work or school lunch which can help you to use up that leftover Christmas turkey! Best of all this is a simple, yet, delicious dish to prepare.”
Recipes For Any Occasion
Whatever the occasion, Mark is likely to have
a recipe suitable. Visit the A Mouthful of Mark
blog for truly tantilisingly tasty recipe ideas,