These no-bake energy balls are packed with dried fruit and nuts and are great for on-the-go snacks. They can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Ready in 30 minutes, plus chilling
- 50g hazelnuts, chopped
- 50g pecans, chopped
- 50g dried ready-to-eat apricots, chopped
- 50g Medjool dates, stones removed and chopped
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp honey or agave syrup
1. Place the hazelnuts and pecans in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
2. Add the apricots, dates, peanut butter, coconut oil and half the coconut to the processor and process until everything is combined. Add the honey or agave syrup and pulse briefly.
3. Divide and shape the mixture into about 14 balls. Spread the rest of the coconut on a plate and roll each ball in the coconut to coat. Chill for 1 hour or until firm. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.